Languages: Russian (native), English (Advanced), Italian (Intermediate), Hindi (Advanced).
- Saint-Petersburg State University (1990-1995);
- Post-graduating study, Russian Academy of Sciences (2012-2015);
- Saint-Petersburg State University, training course for teachers of Russian as a foreign (2015);
- Cambridge Exam Centre, Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT), 2016;
- Cambridge Exam Centre, Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages by Cambridge University English Language Assessment (CELTA), 2016.
- Saint-Petersburg State University (2005-2017), senior lecturer of English;
- 2012, 2016 – University of Foreign Languages, Hyderabad, India, teacher of Russian as a foreign;
- Teacher of English, Hindi and Russian as a foreign via skype.
Anna is an experienced and enthusiastic Russian language teacher. She is happy to offer Russian language via Skype.
Languages: Russian (native), English (Advanced), French (Based), German (Based).
- I graduated from Radio Technical Faculty of Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Moscow and worked as a radio engineer in Moscow. I studied English at a post-graduate scientific and technical translation course at the Russian Science Academy, specializing in translation mostly in electronics. I studied English with native speakers at the UNESCO English School and BKC International House.
- Certificates: TESOL/TEFL, TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) certificate by University of Cambridge ESOL. Apart from English I studied French and German.
Work experience :
- I work as a Russian-English freelance interpreter and translator, a TESOL/TEFL certified teacher of English language, ITTT TESOL Certification by the International TEFL Teaching Training, TITC Business English Certification. I hold TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) certificate by the University of Cambridge ESOL.
- Since 2006 I have been teaching general and business English and Russian as a foreign language.
- Among other companies I work as a teacher of English and Russian as a foreign for EF English First Corporate Training, Global Link Educational Center, Linguist School, a branch of BKC IH and IOR International Services based in the USA and UK, Microgard, UK, Deutsche Bank, Sberbank, Bank Societe General Vostok, Henkel, Rosinter, Kraft Foods etc.
- Thanks to my work as a translator, I attach great importance to the linguistic subtleties of the Russian language.
Welcome to my Russian language lessons!
Languages: Russian (native), English (Advanced), Italian (Pre-intermediate).
- 1996-2001, Belarusian State University, Faculty of Philology;
- 2010-2011, Belarusian State University, retraining, translator-referent (English);
- 2017, University of Valencia, Faculty of Philology, Spain.
- 2007 - present, teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Belarusian State University, Faculty of International Relations.
- I have worked with both children and adults of many nationalities since 2007.
- Now I offer both specialized and non-specialized courses of English and Russian via Skype and in person. I offer classes to adult learners and children of any level with different goals and needs. I try to organize my lessons in a way that allows my students to be able to communicate faster, to expand their vocabulary, and not to get bored with grammar.
Languages: Russian (native), French (Intermediate).
- Samara State Economic Academy (1993-1998);
- Volgograd Humanitarian Academy, 2017, course for teachers “Methods of Russian Language teaching”.
- Nataliya is a professional Russian language teacher with a great deal of experience and an educational background in pedagogy. She teaches Russian as a foreign for French speaking students. Nataliya also participates in various methodological and linguistic conferences and developes her own learning program for foreign students.
- She has a wide experience in working with students of different backgrounds and different levels of the language, working in person and on Skype.
- During the lessons Nataliya uses brand new RFL student books, but also creates different study materials by herself.
Languages: Russian (native), English (Intermediate), Turkish (Intermediate).
Magnitogorsk State University, 1998-2009, faculty of psychology.
- October 2017 – present, teacher of Russian as a foreign, Ankara University, Turkey;.
- 2010 – psychologist, Committee for Youth, Novotroitsk, Russia;
- October 1997 – October 1999, teacher at the Centre of Children and Youth, Magnitogorsk, Russia.
Sauliya has been offering Russian classes via Skype since 2015.Sauliya is a specialist with extensive experience in Russian language tutoring. She offers Russian individual and group lessons to a wide range of students with different levels, nationalities and backgrounds. Sauliya teaches general, specialized and exam preparation courses. She currently works at the Ankara University, Turkey.
Languages: Russian (native), English (Intermediate).
- September 2017-March 2018, Moscow State University, course for teachers “Methods of Russian Language teaching”;
- 1993-1997, Penza Pedagogical University, specialty “Primary school teacher”.
- October 1997-August 2000, primary school teacher;
- Since January 2018, privet teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
Olga is an experienced Russian language tutor. She offers both live and online (through Skype) Russian lessons to all interested students. Olga accepts students of any age and at any language level. She pays a lot of attention to the details of Russian and will definitely answer all your questions about the grammar and vocabulary, also about the Russian culture.